AXON is a dynamic fast-growing enterprise, specialized in development, manufacturing and selling of professional audio- and video equipment, specifically designed to serve the broadcast industry and its related industries. The company works closely together with its distributors/dealers and agents, and operates globally. Our team of specialists consists of enthusiastic motivated people, who each contribute in their own way to both our and their own success.
All positions come together with a wide range of benefits including vacation, a bonus settlement and a respectable retirement policy. For more information, we kindly refer you to our Human Resources Department, which can be reached by telephone: +31 161 850 450.
For the UK, Axon Digital Design Ltd has a vacancy for:
AREA SALES MANAGER
- An enthusiastic, Sales Manager, with social skills, self motivation and with a hunger for success;
- Liaison with technical/commercial (potential) customers;
- Reports to the UK-based Regional Sales Director;
- Contributor to the yearly UK Marketing & Sales plan with input in defining budgets and plans;
- Also responsible for:
o Realization of the yearly specified targets;
o Delivery of periodical reports, analyses and forecasts;
o Estimates, margins, discounts, contracts, etc.;
o Sales supporting activities such as trade shows, catalogues and marketing activities.
- (Technical/Commercial) Higher Vocational Education;
- Broad-based knowledge of the broadcast industry, with significant demonstrable sales experience.
- Familiarity with and thorough technical understanding of the infrastructure of television broadcast environment;
- Representative, driven (self-starter) and result-oriented;
- Willingness to travel;
- Able to work under pressure, and with excellent communicative, social and analyzing skills;
- A dynamic and flexible personality and able to work in a team;
- Independence and responsibility in a fast growing company with short communication lines.
- An excellent remuneration package with social benefits and commission.
Please contact our Regional Sales Manager UK, Mr. Adrian Richmond, at 0779 8651 442 for further information. You can apply for this job by sending your motivation and CV to email@example.com or click the 'apply for this job'-line below.